We are seeking a passionate juniorComputer Vision Engineer to conduct computer vision development for GoodVision’s projects. This position requires exceptional positive attitude, critical thinking and problem-solving skills to identify, and further assess technologies in the fields of Computer Vision and Machine Learning. This opportunity will give you an exciting chance to shape the future of GoodVision solutions and your career.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will develop Computer Vision and Machine Learning solutions on a particular GoodVision’s project
- You will work with all kinds of image & video sources
- You will develop outrageous CV, object detection and classification algorithms using state of the art approaches
- You will learn computer vision expertise from the team
- You will learn and investigate new cutting edge technologies to keep our solutions ahead of others
- You will develop video analytical features over big data
- Knowledge of Computer Vision – image processing, feature extraction, feature matching, motion estimation, image de-warping
- Plus is a knowledge of Machine Learning concepts and Deep Learning frameworks like TensorFlow, YOLO or CAFFE
- Bachelors, Master Degree or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision or related field.
- Good programming skills in Python/C/C++ in Linux and understanding of software development principles.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English (at least C1)
What we value:
- People who thrive in a leadership based, fast-paced, results-oriented, start-up environment
- Go-getters with “can-do” attitude – people who motivate others into action
- People capable of effectively collaborate with team members, discuss ideas, provide feedback, share knowledge and learn from others
- People who love to learn and want to grow their career
What we offer:
- Full time or part-time contract
- Work on super-interesting projects
- Work with super-motivated and friendly, skilled team of professionals
- Flexibility in work schedules and ability to work from home-office.
- An atmosphere of fun where work feels like play – we really mean it
- We understand if you are a student – you are welcome!
- We totally respect your personal life
- Generous salaries
- Offices located in a high-rise business building at Zelivskeho GREEN LINE subway with a “king of the world” view over Prague